To apply for a new BTL Certification or change an existing BTL Certification or BTL Listing, a manufacturer will need to fill out and submit the required application form. Several documents are required to be submitted along with the application.
A company may apply for a BTL Certification for the tested and/or additional products and models of the same product family as long as these product/models share the same tested BACnet Stack.
Documentation required for the BTL Certification Application:
- Final Test Report (FTR) – provided by an RBTO after successfully completing BTL Product Testing
- PICS – Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement
- Product description (displayed on website for corporate members only)
- Product image (displayed on website for corporate members only)
- BTL Certification Application
If you would like to remove your BTL Certification or BTL Listing, please submit a Listing Removal form.
An attestation must be submitted for any products/models/version changes not identified on the FTR. The need for an attestation will be determined by BTL after a BTL Certification application is received.
BTL Product Attestation Forms
If certifying a derived product or an OEM derived product, you will be asked to complete one of the following attestation forms, in addition to completing the online BTL Certification Application Form.
- BTL Derived Product Attestation Form 2
- BTL OEM Product Attestation Form 2
- BTL Derived Product Attestation Form for 2 Companies
For questions, please contact the BTL Certifications and Listings Manager.